Spirt Cups is one of the most successful fundraisers the PTO has ever offered, and it is back again after a one-year break! Order forms and sample cups were sent home last week with all students. As a reminder, here are some important things that participating families need to know:
- These products are high-quality, durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and 100% MADE IN THE USA! New for this year are NFL Pink Designs and insulated, spill-proof Travel Cups!
- 100% of the proceeds go to support the teachers and students of Kinnikinnick School District. The PTO will earn $7.75 (43%) from every set sold!
- Checks and cash should be collected and returned in the envelope found in the order form packet. All checks should be made payable to: Roscoe PTO.
- Sample Cups have been distributed to every student. Samples have proven to significantly increase sales so please use the enclosed Sample Cup when talking to customers. If your student sells at least two sets of Spirit and/or Travel Cups, the Sample Cup is yours to keep for FREE! If you choose not to participate or do not sell at least two sets, please return your Sample Cup.
- Sample Cup designs include Bears and Packers (both regular and pink). If you would prefer a different design, you may exchange your Sample Cup for one of the other designs at order pickup (limited based on availability of returned cups).
- ORDER FORMS AND MONEY ARE DUE BACK TO THE SCHOOLS NO LATER THAN THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10th.
- Order pickup is scheduled for Thursday, November 14th, from 4pm - 8pm at Roscoe Middle School.
This year's market is on Saturday, October 26th at Roscoe Middle School from 9am - 3pm. Please join us and see what all of the wonderful vendors have to offer. Entry is $1 per person, or FREE if you bring along one non-perishable food item to be donated to the food pantry at Hope Church in Roscoe.
There is still time to register to be a vendor at the craft fair! If you are an artisan or a crafter, or if you own a home-based consulting business, a booth space at the 2nd Annual Harvest Moon Market might be for you! Click here to see more information, or to submit a Vendor Application online.
The popular McTeacher's Nights are back! Come out and see your favorite principals and teachers as they greet customers at the door, work behind the counter, sell cookies, and hand out orders at the drive-thru. McDonald's of Roscoe will donate 20% of proceeds from all sales to the Roscoe PTO. See the schedule below to find out when teachers from your school may be there!
- Wednesday, October 2nd - Roscoe Middle School
- Wednesday, October 9th - Kinnikinnick School
- Wednesday, October 16th - Stone Creek Elementary
- Wednesday, October 23rd - Ledgewood Elementary
Announcing the first Family Movie Night movie of the school year: Monsters University!
See more details about this FREE family event, scheduled for Friday, November 15th at Kinnikinnick School, by clicking here.
- Wednesday, 10/2: RMS McTeacher's Night, 4:30p - 7:30p at the Roscoe McDonald's
- Thursday, 10/3: Market Day, paper orders due to the school
- Friday, 10/4: Market Day, online orders due by 11:00pm